If you’re an Indian ethnic wear lover or likes adding some contemporary cuts to your Indian outfit or looking for that perfect outfit for that perfect wedding night or if you’re the bridesmaid or if you’re looking to flaunt that Indian Kurti mix and match chic look in your college or some Indo-western fusion, then you might not get confused anymore as below you have 8 best online fashion shopping websites for your Indian wear ranging from budget-friendly to elite range with a wide range of options.
1. Myntra – This site is a mainstream shopping website in India with a display of over 10 thousand sarees, 25 thousand Kurtis and kurta sets, and several other ethnic and fusion wear silhouettes. From a highly reputed e-commerce store, Myntra you’ll never exit unsatisfied as it stocks local as well as globally known brands like Biba and Ritu Kumar. The price range starts from as low as 500 INR. However, it does not have sufficient choices in handloom saris, wedding lehengas, and bridal wear.
2. TataCliQ – It is an online retail venture by the Tata Group that is undoubtedly witnessing growth as a preferable site for debonair ethnic and contemporary wear. The wide range of lehenga suits, kurta sets, and palazzo suits on this site are always in vogue available at a reasonable range starting from 400 INR. This multi-brand site also puts up an in-house apparel collection that is available at their Westside chain of apparel stores across India.
3. Mirraw – A mainstream fashion website, Mirraw, offers you a collection ranging from sarees for an everyday look for as low as 600 INR. A decent quality of all sorts of ethnic merchandise for every gender is easily available on this site at low prices, simply friendly to your budget. Moreover, a beautiful line-up of Islamic clothing is a plus point of this well-stocked online store.
4. Biba – If you want some western oomph in your traditional/ethnic wear, Biba is one of the best options with a great collection of Indo-western outfits that are worth checking out. But if you are ready to loosen up your pocket a bit more than usual for their wide simple yet dazzling Biba collection, then this website is the best place for you.
5. Jaypore – Jaypore too got a wide collection to offer for your love for Indian traditional weaves in contemporary cuts. This is another fashion website offering a wide dazzling, trendy yet sophisticated range of assortments that demands to stretch your budget than usual.
6. W for women – If you like the concept of ‘mix and match’, this brand can attract you to the fullest to flaunt that fun side of your fashion statement. This site opens you a window of n number of choices for yourself at a reasonable cost starting from as low as 500 INR. And what could be better than getting a brand melange in hand at a cost that your pocket can afford if you want to top fashion statement.
7. Pernia’s Pop-Up Shop – Pernia’s Pop-Up is the elite’s baby, especially Curated for them. This site has a well-curated melange of signature styles of prominent designers along with innovative silhouettes made by emerging designers of India. Its blend full of dazzle, sophistication, and glamour is one-of-a-kind.
8. Kalki Fashion – The web-store provides you with a wide assortment of casual wear Kurtis as well as outstanding designer wear directly from their runway collections and keep up with the culture of Indian society. Their designs mostly have the cuts of contemporary fashion with elements of opulence and glamour, even preferred a lot of celebrity lately. Basically, this is one of the best suitable for the elite class.
Lakshika Thakur is a freelance content writer with femsay.com. She can be found on Instagram.