Actor, film producer and singer, Priyanka Chopra is one of the most celebrated and well-known actors across the world. Set out for global domination, the actor has risen like a phoenix and continues to trace a journey that has left millions of individuals awe-struck and in absolute obeisance. Aren’t we all proud and always look forward to catching a glimpse of her beaming confidence, inspiring journey, magnanimous aura, fascinating style and empowering personality? Yes, we do.
Take a look at some of her most hard-hitting and power-packed quotes and get yourself running towards a glistening sea of success.
- “If I want to achieve so much, I have to do what it takes. I can’t take anything for granted.”
- “I think it’s great to be flawed. I am hugely flawed, and I like it this way. That’s the fun of life. You fall, get up, make mistakes, learn from them, be human and be you.”
- “Financial independence is paramount. My mom always says that when a woman is financially independent, she has the ability to live life on her own terms. I think that was the soundest advice that I ever got. No matter where you go in life or who you get married to, you have to be financially independent – whether you use it or not.”
- “Any transition is easier if you believe in yourself and your talent.”
- “You can’t control everything – you just have to do your best with every opportunity.”
- “Don’t be afraid of solitary journeys. Being responsible for your successes and failures makes you stronger.”
- “Financially independence gives you the ability to protect yourself when life happens, to stand on your own feet and say alright I can do something about it without being helpless.”
- “Work hard, stay focused, and be committed. Most often than not, you’ll come out on top.”
- “Confidence and self-belief are extremely attractive. Doing something with conviction can be one of the sexiest things about someone.”
- “I taught myself confidence. When I’d walk into a room and feel scared to death, I’d tell myself, ‘I’m not afraid of anybody.’ And people believed me. You’ve got to teach yourself to take over the world.”
- “There’s only one you. Understand who you are, your uniqueness.”
- “You can be an absolute woman and also be smart and tough and not lose your femininity.”
- “You don’t know what curves life will throw at you. You should have the ability to take care of yourself and the people you love.”
Tell us in the comment section, which quote you found the most amazing?
Image credits: Variety
Udisha Srivastav is a Freelance Content Writer with Femsay.com