There are a few obvious places you want your partner to go when things get heated. Your lips, nipples, and genitals just scratch the surface when it comes to erogenous zones—those crazy-sensitive hot spots that can take you from zero to gotta-have-it-right-now. Your body has extremely sensitive places that you might never have thought to examine. Experiment with new erogenous zone in the bedroom to take it to the next level.
- Nape of Neck: If you’re a neck person, you’re well aware of this. With so many nerve endings in the nape and back of your neck, all it takes is a gentle touch to make you—and your partner—crazy. To hit the concentration of nerves, make your partner gently run the tips of their fingertips up and down your neck as you kiss (or do it to them to drop a hint). Create a no-kissing-on-the-lips rule and make your partner concentrate on your neck instead to amp things up even further.
- Stomach: The area between your belly button and your pubic area on your lower stomach is a surprising female arousal source. What is the explanation for this? You can literally stimulate the G-spot from the opposite side with the right touch. Plus, the area just above your pelvis can be a major tease. Stimulating the region with your hands or mouth facilitates blood flow to the other big erogenous zone to the south. This position is also perfect for experimenting with temperature: Before oral, have your partner delicately put a hot or cold washcloth on the skin just above your pelvis, or dangle it from above to teasingly brush the skin.
- Inner Thighs: Enable your partner to tease your inner thighs for a few minutes before moving on to the main course. The skin in this area is extremely sensitive and densely packed with nerve endings, making it particularly sensitive to your partner’s nibbles, nips, and licks. If you really want to take it up a notch, make your partner trace an ice cube up and down your thighs as you enjoy the new sensation.
- The Lips: Your lips (the ones on your face) will always be one of the hottest erogenous zones for women, even if they tend to be a little old-fashioned. Lips are the most exposed of all erogenous areas, and they are tightly lined with nerve endings close to the skin’s surface. They have 100 times the resources that we do. Even the tiniest brush to your lips sends a surge of happy hormones to your brain, which affects both your emotions and your nether regions.
- Earlobe: The earlobe, like the crook of the arm, has thinner skin, making it more sensitive to touch. Have your partner nibble on your earlobe and see if you like it. Some people prefer a rough bite on the ears, while others prefer a soft touch. Start with gentle sensations and work your way up to more intense ones.
Kritika is a freelance content writer with Femsay.com