Hola dames! Ah! don’t you just get tired of these acnes especially with an oily skin type? Because I do
. We know how difficult it can be to care for and balance out an oily skin type which gets even more difficult for the ones suffering from regular acne breakouts. It even makes you so picky in choosing the right skincare products. Moreover, these skincare products are extremely expensive for regular skincare. But who can resist taking care of their skin and look bomb! So I have got you a good deal of products for your daily skincare routine under INR 3000. Let’s have a quick look.
Cleanser- The urge to cleanse oily skin more frequently is very common but avoid. Rather cleanse your skin twice daily, in the morning and night, using a mild water-soluble facial cleanser to remove excess oils and avoid buildup in the pores. Washing oily skin more than twice a day may dry out your skin which then can over-drive your skin’s sebum production leading to an acne breakout.
- Clean and Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser
- Clean & Clear daily pore cleanser oil-free
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser
- Garnier SkinActive micellar foaming gel cleanser
Toner- One of the most important steps of this routine requires a well-formulated, alcohol-free exfoliating toner to replenish your skin with antioxidants and calming ingredients, minimize the appearance of enlarged pores and remove any makeup or dirt residues that could clog pores. An exfoliating toner with salicylic acid is perfect for oily skin to unclog pores from the roots and keep those black and whiteheads at bay.
- Bioderma Sebium pore refiner
- The Inkey List PHa toner
- Derma e soothing toner with anti-aging
- Seaweed Oil Balancing Toner
Moisturizer- A contradiction to common belief, oily skin types need to stay well hydrated to keep the dermis acting and looking healthy. Proper skin hydration levels are fundamental for its best functioning and regeneration. Always keep in mind to choose a moisturizer that is oil-free, lightweight water-based formulation, that will effectively hydrate your skin without clogging your pores or leaving a heavy and greasy feeling to it.
- Cetaphil Oil Control Moisturizer SPF 30 (avoid next step if moisturizer contains SPF)
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Daily Sensitive Skin Face Moisturizer
- Garnier SkinActive 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost City Shield Water Gel
SPF- Live in a big city? You know, nowadays, they are plenty of elegant and sophisticated sunblock formulations and environmental aggressors that are oil-free and non-comedogenic and can cause UV damage. Always prefer lotion that contains the active ingredients zinc oxide and or titanium dioxide which have been proven to prevent acne breakouts. Besides, proper sun protection helps you prevent any pigmentation scarring.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF45
- Botanical Wonders Sunblock
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel SPF 50
- L’oreal Paris UV Perfect Aqua Essence SPF 30
Treatments & serums- If you experience acne-prone skin and regular breakouts you need:
- a treatment serum on your regime that contains benzyl peroxide to help regulate oil production during daytime while reducing redness and inflammation;
- a retinol serum to keep skin clear and rejuvenated at night time.
- powerful antioxidant niacinamide that looks out for the inhabitation of enlarged pores, while also soothing and calming the skin with anti-aging benefits.
- Neutrogena Fine Fairness Brightening Serum
- L’Oreal Paris Hydrafresh Deep Boosting Essence
- Aviance White Intense Radiance Revive Advanced Serum
Lakshika Thakur is a freelance content writer with femsay.com. She can be found on Instagram.