There’s no doubt that boots are an indispensable part of a women’s wardrobe. Practical, easy and stylish, the boots on so many levels are outstanding. They are not only perfect for almost any time of the year, but can also complement a variety of outfits and can be dressed up or down easily.
Whether you wear jeans, trousers, a skirt, a dress or a jumpsuit, boots can be a great choice for footwear. As such, you’re not meant to be afraid to play with your outfit while wearing boots. Even something as unexpected as sweatpants could look surprisingly stylish with them.
- Go All cowboy: Get a head start on fall’s Western trend by styling a pair of cowboy ankle boots with a long-sleeved dress.
- Sleeky and sexy: Style a pair of blue jeans stiletto ankle boots and a blouse for a look that can go Kendall Jenner-style from day to night.
- A bit of a snake: Top off a menswear blazer and boyfriend jeans with dimension-adding textured ankle boots. We’re feeling snakeskin this season for a break from our go-to black boots.
- Nude is New: Although we adore classic black or white ankle boots, a light nude colour makes for a stylish, surprising option that goes with almost everything in your wardrobe.
- Midi Way: Ankle boots and midi-length hemlines create the perfect transitional outfit combination. When the temperature drops, take a trench to the top off your look.
- All time Classic: You can’t go wrong with a pair of black leather ankle boots. This simple shoe suits well with jeans, denim, dresses, and more.
- From 9-5: Embrace the Working Girl with a sturdy shoulder blazer, a pencil skirt, and understated black leather ankle boots.
- Tuck it in: To show off your shoes in a trendy way, tuck a pair of pants in the tops of your boots.
- Paint-it-red: Add a splash of color to an all-black ensemble with the help of some red-hot booties.
- The Tough look: Try wearing a black combat boots with a white collared shirt beneath a round black sweater or black Jacket, paired with a slim black pants.
Kritika is a freelance content writer with Femsay.com