Thinking of getting a tattoo, but you’re not sure? Wondering where to get them or what to get done? Worry not! Here is a list super chic and elegant minimalistic tattoos that are trending in 2021. To make an impression, tattoos don’t have to be huge. Smaller tattoos are trending today, especially for women. That’s because the fine body art can seem more elegant than the bulky bits or the full sleeves, as the tattoo is more in proportion. It is also possible to cover tiny inkings comfortably with fabric. It doesn’t mean they are any less meaningful just because they are smaller in size.
You can never go wrong with these.
- The circle of life: One of the classiest tattoos that can be inked on the inner side of your wrist or on your arm is this tattoo. To give it a rustic feel, the tattoo flaunts a flawless and appealing design that is kind of imperfectly inked. The circle looks plain, but it is elegant enough to attract many people’s eyes.
- The Twin Triangle: A symbol of trendy style and elegance is this tattoo. It makes you feel completely beautiful with its design on the inner side of your wrist. The tattoo’s visual beauty would make you fall in love with it at first sight. It appears that the tattoo is a spunky mix of shapes and colors. It gives you a sense of elegance and symmetry.
- The Constellation: This tattoo comes from the skies all the way out. It appears that the tattoo is mystic and elegant. Giving it a touch of class and charisma, this heavenly tattoo is inked on your forearm. With its beautiful theme, the tattoo looks sleek and leaves the beholder in search of its significance. The tattoo is a reflection of a star cluster.
- The Quotation marks: The inverted comma tattoos have unexpectedly turned into a rage. At the back of the neck and even at the wrist, these tattoos can be inked. Since they are the latest in fashion, they look very classy and trendy. The most common reason people frequently want to get the tattoo of quotation marks is that they want to show to the world that they have the capability to create their own tale. For any person who wants to live a life according to his own terms, and not a so called “natural” one.
- The Musical Anchor: This tattoo is a combination of an anchor’s image and a musical note. As a blend, the tattoo symbolizes adventure and musical thrill. Music is an unending journey in itself, and this tattoo is a sign of the same thing. On the upper part of the wrist, it looks fantastic and makes the hand appear inked in a striking pattern.
- Sauvée: Sauvée is a term for ‘saved’ in French. A sign of liberation and escape is this tattoo. When inked on the forearm, this tattoo looks very classy and also makes the beholder dig for its meanings. The tattoo reflects freshness and is a blend of cultures!
- Paper-bird tattoo: This tattoo is intended for individuals with an artistic mind-bend. It depicts a bird made up of paper that symbolizes innovation and creativity. This tattoo is a beautiful design that you can ink on your skin if you enjoy exploring and creating new things.
- Sun and Moon: Flaunting the imprint of a symbolic image of the moon and the sun, this tattoo is a representation of the everlasting cycle of day and night. Typically, the tattoo is inked on the inside of your fingers and looks completely gorgeous. Any eye that looks at the tattoo is drawn by its fine-looking nature.
- The finger ring: This tattoo is an everlasting sign of a relationship with someone you love. On your ring finger, the tattoo is inked, symbolizing a connection related to the sister tattoo that is inked on your partner’s finger. For people who enjoy profound meanings in their tattoos, this is an ideal tattoo. So, go on to have yourself inked as a single unit in a pattern that ties you two together.
- The Celestial circle: This tattoo is the image of the crescent moon along with a dotted circle that completes the entire figure of the moon to make it appear whole. For those people who love to discover magical secrets and feel linked to the realm of stars, this design is very suitable. This tattoo gives you a sense of an attractive pattern inked on your skin that looks incredibly fascinating to look at.
Kritika is a freelance content writer with Femsay.com